It is no longer news that as a freelancer, your tools are important. You need to use relevant tools to accomplish some of your tasks; whether you are a writer, a social media manager, or a graphic designer, you need to use tools that will help you work effectively and efficiently.
And so, we that in mind, here are some of the useful tools you can consider using for your work:
- Asana: sometimes you need to work with teams, even if you are working remotely. Asana is a tool that can effectively help to foster teamwork and help them track their works or projects. Asana is available for download for your Android, Windows, and iOS devices. With Asana, it is easy to collaborate with your teams. You can also add tasks, create a project, and so on.
- IFTTT: IFTTT is one of those tools that make your social media management easy. IFTTT helps you automatically post on multiple social media channels you want it to post on. It saves you the time of having to duplicate content on different social media platforms, and so much more. IFTTT is also available for download for your iOS and Android devices.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite helps you to easily manage your social media marketing. It also helps you to manage all your social media marketing in one place. There is the free plan, the professional plan, the business plan, and so on. Hootsuite is also available for download for your iOS and Android devices.
- Grammarly: we love Grammarly. Grammarly helps you not only with your grammar and spellings in your writing, it also has an effective plagiarism checker you can use. One of the things we like about Grammarly is it’s browser extension where it can help you edit your texts online! There is the paid and free plan for Grammarly as well.
- Canva: Canva is one of those good tools that has helped with creating graphics. Canva is easy to use, and it has a lot of templates, layouts, and elements for design. You can also upload your own elements as well. Canva is graphic design made easy. Also, on Canva you can go back to the designs you have made and edit them or use that template for other designs. You can also create teams and share your designs and folders with them.
- Manage Filter: Manage Filter helps you to easily manage your Twitter. It helps you to easily manage your following lists, helps you to find more people to follow, it helps you search for a particular keyword in bios, keywords mentioned on Twitter, and so on. There is the free and paid plan for this tool as well.
This is the first part of the article, the concluding part will be posted next week. To get notified when it is posted, please subscribe to this website.
How has been your experience using some of the tools listed above? Please share with us in the comment box below.
Also, if you know of more useful tools out there, please share with us in the comment box as well.
Don’t forget to like, share, and follow this website. Thank you.