Instagram is one of the social networking sites that has grown very rapidly. On Instagram, you would find lots of interesting and relevant contents for yourself, your spiritual life, your business, you career, your education, and lots more.
I am of the opinion that there are contents just for everyone and for different kinds of things on Instagram.
As a freelancer, there are so many Instagram accounts that can motivate and encourage you on your freelance journey. Not only that, there are Instagram accounts that can also support and promote your career, as well as give you information about gigs or freelance jobs you should apply for.
And so, here are 10 Instagram accounts freelancers need to follow for the benefit of their career:
- @africanfreelancers: sure, you need to follow African Freelancers on Instagram to get the right tips, resources, motivation, and freelance gigs for your freelance career.
Dear freelancer, remember, what you don't measure, you can't manage. How much do you earn? How much do you spend? Do you have an idea of all you earn monthly? If you do, how do you use this information? How many of us here know how much we earn monthly? If you do say 'hi' #AfricanFreelancers #Africans #africanart #nigerian #writersnetwork #writercommunity #writerscommunity #writerlife #workspace #freelancelife #freelancephotographer #freelancer #freelancemua #naija #kenyan #onmydesk #ghanian #zimbabwe #artistlife #artistoinstagram #artistofig #bloggerlove #bloggersofinstagram #photographerlife #photographersofinstagram #socialmediastrategy #graphicartist #creativebusiness #nigeria
2. @thesparklewritershub: are you a freelancer and you need tips, resources, and coaching for your writing? Then you should follow @thesparklewritershub for tips and resources for your freelance writing career.
3. @asuqung: get the latest information about freelance deals and details here. On Asuqu, you can pitch your skills and get clients who are interested in what you do to give you jobs to do for them.
4. @54artistry: get yourself promoted and showcase your creative works with ease on this page. On 54artistry, you can get your beautiful works of art featured and promoted. Whether you are a writer, artist, graphic designer, etc. you can get promoted on 54artistry.
🔴The Democratization of Photography🔴 – More people are taking more photos than ever before and they are sharing them online in record numbers. . It's easy to place the blame on the camera (or your smartphone) if your images aren't as nice as some others you see online. Read these short tips on our blog and learn how to improve the quality of your photos. 👉👉Direct Link in BIO👈👈 #Photographer #Photos #54artistry #selfie #BlogPost Photo Credit: @tobbinator
5. @eworker_co: get the latest info about freelance jobs and juicy courses you can apply for on eworker. Follow @eworker_co for freelance gigs, education, and motivation.
6. @assittohire: here, you will get lots of job notifications which could be full-time jobs or freelance jobs. Follow them for job vacancies and career inspiration.
7. @naijanomads: get inspired! Work from anywhere, travel around the world. On @naijanomads, you will get inspired, as a freelancer or a digital nomad for your freelance career.
8. @whatiseveryoneworkingon: get to read inspiring stories of digital nomads and freelancers all over the world on what they are working on! Follow them to get inspired!
"I am currently traveling with Pangea196 (@pangea196) and I work for a remote sales company that assists Latin American students with matriculating at US universities. I am also working on a website that will bridge the borders for artists worldwide called The Artists Connection. As a spoken word artist and singer, it's difficult to find venues to perform when traveling. I wanted to create a one-stop-shop for all artists to feel like home." – Stephanie James (@justavessel22), originally from Colorado, USA
9. @freelancewithoutfear: get tips, freebies, and encouragement for your freelance career here! Follow them and always motivate yourself on your freelance journey.
🌉Quick nightime tip for stressed out freelancers: Schedule 30mins – 1 hr of personal or family time a night. Put it in your calendar. This will be set aside as some non negotiatiable time where you can CHILL OUT and relax. You can't run your business effectively if you're always burned out. 😉 Rest your mind every now and again. You need it. #freelancewithoutfear 📸@bigfanagency
10. @freelanceratwork: here you can get stickers or decals to help you market your freelance business wherever you go. The stickers will be on your laptop and yours can say ‘freelancer at work’, ‘virtual assistant at work’ etc.
#Friday aka our second favourite F word ~ can you guess the first one?? 😁😁😁 NEWS!!! Shop online at freelanceratwork.co and customise your own stickers!!! . . . #translatoratwork #homeoffice #workspace #xl8 #freelancelife #business #author #blogger #brandconsultant #travel #contentmarketer #copywriter #designer #desktoppublisher #editor #consultant #journalist #lifecoach #videoeditor #photographer #programmer #psychotherapist #seo #webdeveloper #writer #socialmedia #onmydesk @workhardanywhere
Did I miss out some? Kindly name them in the comments section below!